Updated 4/20/22-Not a member?
Email email@example.com to inquire about availability.
Hours of Operation-
Lap swim or self-guided water exercise :
Monday- Friday 6:00am- 3:00pm Saturday 6:00am-12:00pm
All pool use is by reservation only. Current Members Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests based on new hours of operation.
Private and Semi-Private lessons are available. Email email@example.com for information.
SAAC will continue to adhere to strict cleaning, social distancing, and hygiene protocols that have been established, in hopes that we remain open.
Thank you for your understanding. All questions or concerns should be emailed to Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to scheduled time. Check lane assignment. It is critical you use the lane assigned to you. Not only are we fully booked at times, but several members have mobility issues and require specific lanes.
Swipe your key fob and check-in with member service every visit. This is a facility requirement. Stop by the office if you do not have a key fob.
PLEASE come dressed in your bathing suit. The locker rooms are available for changing (trial basis), but NO showers or locker use.
Member Service can assist you with where to place your belongings while you are in the pool. SPREAD OUT PLEASE
Guidelines for CHANGING ROOMS: Open on a trial basis.
1. Dry off on the pool deck as much as possible to limit wet floors. Bathrooms are limited to 1 family/ or 2 people at a time.
2. Maximum capacity is #8. When capacity is reached you must wait in the lobby until there is a space available. Social distancing is MANDATORY.
3. Please come to SAAC dressed in your suit and take all belongings to the pool deck.
4. The LOCKER ROOM is only available for adults for changing after pool use. NO lessons or swim teams.
5. Place a towel underneath you when using benches and NO powder please.
6. Be mindful of other members who are waiting.
SAAC will revoke changing room privileges if guidelines are not followed
Annual & monthly members can reserve lap swim for an entire month in advance if your account is current.
If you are a monthly member, it is your responsibility to make timely payments. As of September 1st, a $25 late fee will be charged for any membership that is paid after the 10th of the month. To avoid a late fee, just sign up for automatic billing with member service. Billing will be on the first Monday of each month.
Program Offerings- Aqua Fitness Schedule is available on the website
Reserve your time in the pool by email email@example.com or call the Aquatic Center. Please specify if you are lap swimming or self-guided water exercise. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, but there is NEVER a guarantee of your own lane. Any requests received after business hours will be confirmed the next business day.
Lap Swimming- Reserve up to an hour, 3x per week. Two swimmers are permitted per lane with entry, exit, and rests on opposite ends of the pool. Lanes are assigned by member service.
Self-Guided Water Exercise- Reserve up to an hour, 3x per week. Two people per lane.
Aqua Fitness Classes– Register for all your classes with a SAAC Member Service Staff. Participants are required to space 3 ft. apart.
There are NO family/open swim available or guests until further notice.