- Enter pool area only when a lifeguard is on deck and on duty.
- No food, gum, or glass is allowed anywhere in the Aquatic Center. Only water or clear liquids in non-breakable containers permitted.
- We recommend showering before entering the pool, to remove deodorants, lotions, hair products, make-up etc.
- Only appropriate swim attire: bathing suits, rash guards, wet suits allowed. No denim, underwear, shoes that have been worn outside or street clothing is permitted. Public Health prevents anyone with infections, open sores or rashes to enter the pool.
- Delaware State Code requires evacuation of the pool area immediately for 30 minutes after the last thunder is heard or lightning is seen.
- Swim diapers required on children & adults who may need them.
- All children under the age of five must be within arm’s reach of an adult.
- All individuals must be at least 14 years old to be at the Aquatic Center without an adult. If these youth want to swim in the deep-end, they must pass a swim test conducted by a lifeguard when it is convenient for them to administer.
- No running or horseplay allowed anywhere in the Aquatic Center.
- No diving in the shallow end ever. No diving, jumping or flipping off of the diving blocks. Diving blocks to be used for swim teams & lessons.
- Only SAAC instructors or coaches are permitted to provide instruction or coaching.
- SAAC has the right to add to & enforce our rules & pool policies .